Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Party's Over

June 2, 2018
Osceola Lakeside Resort RV Park
Osceola, Iowa


Are we ever tired! We had a busy time with the Escapees at the annual rally.  It's great to make new friends and see friends you haven't seen in a while. Both Dave and I worked every day and when the social time with friends is added there wasn't much time to rest or take photos.






Dave was fortunate to have a golf cart so at least his feet didn't get worn out.  He was on the security team but without any official authority, I guess the most he could do was shake his cane as he rode past.







Luckily the rain didn't interfere with any scheduled activities but the weather was very hot and humid most of the time.  I was glad to be working on seminars so I spent my days in air-conditioned comfort.  Dave was outside so he got to enjoy the heat and humidity.  I don't think those golf carts went fast enough to generate much breeze.







We left Missouri this morning after the rain stopped and before we sunk any deeper into the grass.  We have one more day to rest up before we get to Minnesota and the grand kids exhaust us even more.





No comments:

Post a Comment